Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gluten Free Progress
05-30-2014, 02:33 AM
Gluten Free Progress
I am attempting to go gluten free and am going to be tracking the positive effects that I notice and any negative effects that may come around.

I am starting by lowering my gluten containing foods over the next month until I hit zero.

Day 1 starts today (5/29/14)

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Gluten Free Progress
(05-30-2014 02:33 AM)Sean Russell Wrote:  I am attempting to go gluten free and am going to be tracking the positive effects that I notice and any negative effects that may come around.

I am starting by lowering my gluten containing foods over the next month until I hit zero.

Day 1 starts today (5/29/14)

How's the progress, Sean ?

In your day, how mindfully are you in becoming conscious of the "changes" that you are making... ?

Does it take a lot of prep to cut gluten out ?
is this an attribution towards a new lifestyle change, and why ? fitness and body related, or are you sensitive to gluten ?
01-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Wow man I forgot about this thread. And I have been completely Gluten free since.

I just don't even think about it anymore.

Typical day looks like 3 eggs, avocado, black beans for breakfast. Veggies throughout the day. And sweet potato, meat and lots of veggies for dinner. Everything organic.

Feel money : )

I don't know why I'm gluten sensitive, but there is strong evidence out there that it is bad fro everyone down to the core. When I eat it now I can feel stomach cramps hours later, but that's it. I can eat it, but I just don't.

And I eat zero sugar. I see sugar as a poison.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
01-06-2015, 07:27 AM
(01-06-2015 05:17 AM)Sean Russell Wrote:  Wow man I forgot about this thread. And I have been completely Gluten free since.

I just don't even think about it anymore.

Typical day looks like 3 eggs, avocado, black beans for breakfast. Veggies throughout the day. And sweet potato, meat and lots of veggies for dinner. Everything organic.

Feel money : )

I don't know why I'm gluten sensitive, but there is strong evidence out there that it is bad fro everyone down to the core. When I eat it now I can feel stomach cramps hours later, but that's it. I can eat it, but I just don't.

And I eat zero sugar. I see sugar as a poison.

what do you substitute sugar with though ?
01-07-2015, 02:29 AM
Nothing haha - I just don't eat it.

I actually watched that new documentary last night that just came out. "Fed Up."

It was actually really good - I rented it for $1.00 on Apple TV. All about who sugar is literally killing our country and caused all the obesity issues we have.