Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tongkat Ali
01-01-2015, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 07:45 PM by AMETony.)
Tongkat Ali
Herbolab - was an Menprovement email I'm subscribed to; has anyone ever tried this? what's the hype? DOES THIS ACTUALLY WORK ?

There are always new things coming out, like I always say "a moron is born every minute," Although I am the type of person who will try something just to see what I think of it. Obviously I can't do this for everything, otherwise I'd be broke lol !

Though I trust Menprovement, so I'd like an unbiased opinion/testimonial from the source, and not just a link to an ad/product. and the website does seem legit, though, has anyone ever actually tried this, from them (Herbolab) ? and can you say that it isn't a placebo ?

Aside from the quick shipping etc. from Herbolab, in terms of extract strength and purity, who is better (Herbolab) -or- (http://tongkatali.org/) ??

(GREAT REVIEW/source reference) Sean Russell's Review on Tongkat-Ali Extract

Also, once I place an order, is my credit card stored and an AUTO ORDER is set in place without my permission ?

Thanks !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Tongkat Ali
Although I don't count as a review I can say that you def. won't be on auto renew. And I know the guy personally.

I could affiliate any tongkat ali out there, and quite frankly make more money because this source is more expensive.

But Fran, the owner of Herbolab stopped selling his old product, which everyone still sells from tongkatali.org b/c he found hairs and a lot of other bad stuff in their shipments.

He now pays more from another supplier but based on his tests and client reviews is more potent.

So that's why I choose to work with Herbolab, just saying but there was a good review of it in this thread.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply