Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Re: Bathmate Hydromax Products
01-01-2015, 05:31 AM
Re: Bathmate Hydromax Products
I heard the review on the podcast; I contacted The company based in the UK, and they said that they don't ever give out promo codes, which in my opinion $150 is a lot money for a product if your just curious to try.

Sean, can you work on a forum members discount ? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Re: Bathmate Hydromax Products
Hell yeah I can.

I'm not gonna lie I am interested in this product as well. Give me a few days and I will see what I can do.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
01-03-2015, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 11:41 AM by AMETony.)
(01-02-2015 11:47 AM)Sean Russell Wrote:  Hell yeah I can.

I'm not gonna lie I am interested in this product as well. Give me a few days and I will see what I can do.

Thanks, brother !
In my opinion, if it a product like this is used by guys in the "film" industry to perform well on camera; I'm down to look like a stallion and spice things up in the bedroom, too, haha !

Why not, right !? When I heard the podcast interview with Chris D. from Goodlookingloser.com, and how he has been using this product for four years, I was a tad intrigued, I'm not going to lie... I mean seriously now, baths can be f'n boring lol... am I right ? haha !

Such an awkward topic, but I'm glad someone covered it, in detail.
Only thing that worries me is that when I do my research for anything I invest in, I try and find every bias on a topic. I couldn't find anything skewed on the bathmate topic, it's as if there is nothing negative (cons) to say about it, except all the pros... Did you find that odd ?
Nonetheless still interesting to try. I can be patient with four years of workouts lol
01-06-2015, 05:18 AM
(01-03-2015 07:41 PM)AMETony Wrote:  

Thanks, brother !
In my opinion, if it a product like this is used by guys in the "film" industry to perform well on camera; I'm down to look like a stallion and spice things up in the bedroom, too, haha !

Why not, right !? When I heard the podcast interview with Chris D. from Goodlookingloser.com, and how he has been using this product for four years, I was a tad intrigued, I'm not going to lie... I mean seriously now, baths can be f'n boring lol... am I right ? haha !

Only thing that worries me is that when I do my research for anything I invest in, I try and find every bias on a topic. I couldn't find anything skewed on the bathmate topic, it's as if there is nothing negative (cons) to say about it, except all the pros... Did you find that odd ?
Nonetheless still interesting to try. I can be patient with four years of workouts lol

All I can say is slow and steady wins the race. I am not going to stick my dick in a contraption and break it haha.

I will email them today. Sorry for the wait. If you don't want to Chris from Goodlookingloser has coupon codes.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
01-06-2015, 07:25 AM
(01-06-2015 05:18 AM)Sean Russell Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 07:41 PM)AMETony Wrote:  

Thanks, brother !

All I can say is slow and steady wins the race. I am not going to stick my dick in a contraption and break it haha.

I will email them today. Sorry for the wait. If you don't want to Chris from Goodlookingloser has coupon codes.

no worries, I have bigger fish to fry. I was curious, but not that curious. Don't put your head in a nuce about it. I was more or less asking for other board members, if they were going to ask in the future.
a menprovement promo code for different products is all around good business. for everyone.
01-07-2015, 02:28 AM
Yeah - it takes a while for Forums to get up and rolling. A lot of people don't want to partake until the community is strong, but it seems that the snowball has started thanks to you and a few other guys. So thank you for that - and hopefully we will have a huge community of like minded guys on here to grow with.

01-07-2015, 06:52 AM
(01-07-2015 02:28 AM)Sean Russell Wrote:  Yeah - it takes a while for Forums to get up and rolling. A lot of people don't want to partake until the community is strong, but it seems that the snowball has started thanks to you and a few other guys. So thank you for that - and hopefully we will have a huge community of like minded guys on here to grow with.

I hope that you aren't a one-man-army, and that your efforts on taking menprovement to the next level isn't a lone-wolf movement.

That must be a hefty pill to swallow each day, no ?
01-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Haha - I am no longer a one man army, but I was for the first year. And we're only 15 months old. Expansion is a must and I have been thinking about this lately. Maybe we can employ you to be Forum Moderator int he future ; )

01-08-2015, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 11:22 AM by AMETony.)
(01-08-2015 07:36 AM)Sean Russell Wrote:  Haha - I am no longer a one man army, but I was for the first year. And we're only 15 months old. Expansion is a must and I have been thinking about this lately. Maybe we can employ you to be Forum Moderator int he future ; )

That would be an honor, Sean Smile
I only tuned into your podcasts just as I was packing up my life on the west coast in November, to move out east.
I'm really glad I stumbled across you when I did; in this transitional point in my life too. It really was perfect timing !
01-13-2015, 09:42 AM
Everything happens for a reason ; )

If you are in line with your purpose and life, you get what you need and you get it right when you need it. Even if it's not what you want at the time.

Where in the East Coast are you moving too?