Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To help with Immunity...
02-11-2015, 06:07 AM
To help with Immunity...
If you suffer regularly from colds and flu like symptoms in general, I recommend Vitamin C-1000mg caplets alongside Zinc (15th with Copper) tablets. Had three colds in a row so I have been doing this for a month now and feeling more refreshed not having to blow my nose constantly. Just one a day everyday after a meal ideally.

As a UK dweller, these are readily available in Holland and Barrett stores nationwide and possibly Boots. Anyone overseas has to find them in their chemists/natural remedy stores... The search would just be too epic for me to perform!

The main Vitamin Caplets boost the immune system whilst the Zinc will help with strengthening skin, hair and nails! Fingers crossed that it also slows down the widow peaks LOL

Peace!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: To help with Immunity...
(02-11-2015 06:07 AM)LDOG Wrote:  If you suffer regularly from colds and flu like symptoms in general, I recommend Vitamin C-1000mg caplets alongside Zinc (15th with Copper) tablets. Had three colds in a row so I have been doing this for a month now and feeling more refreshed not having to blow my nose constantly. Just one a day everyday after a meal ideally.

As a UK dweller, these are readily available in Holland and Barrett stores nationwide and possibly Boots. Anyone overseas has to find them in their chemists/natural remedy stores... The search would just be too epic for me to perform!

The main Vitamin Caplets boost the immune system whilst the Zinc will help with strengthening skin, hair and nails! Fingers crossed that it also slows down the widow peaks LOL

Peace!

Bromelain seems to cause the body to produce substances that fight pain and swelling (inflammation). Bromelain also contains chemicals that interfere with the growth of tumor cells and slow blood clotting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply