Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quitting Caffeine - Read This First
06-06-2014, 06:49 AM
Quitting Caffeine - Read This First
I created this section in the Forum's because quitting caffeine can be a difficult thing to do.

If you haven't already, read this article on caffeine withdrawal and the benefits of giving it up.

Read the comments and know that for some, giving up caffeine is not a quick fix.

Feel free to track how you feel and as any questions here. There are a lot of people going through this and together we can all come out on top.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: Quitting Caffeine - Read This First
Thank you Sean for doing this. I am an avid follower of your blog.

Anyway, on my caffeine free progress I am reaching 3 months caffeine free. I did have a relapse last week while on vacation. I was having a serving of milk tea and at most 2 servings of coke zero per day. This lasted for less than a week. I am back on track and I think and hope this doesn't set me back far. I don't feel much withdrawal so I am assuming my body has not been addicted to caffeine due to the short exposure.

Quitting caffeine has reduced my anxiety significantly. I do get anxious from time to time but at least not all the time. I am now hoping to regain my motivation, energy and positive attitude.
06-07-2014, 05:42 AM
Thanks Eugene,

If you want to start your own thread to track yur progress and get advice from others do so here: http://forum.menprovement.com/forum-33.html and click new thread.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
04-29-2015, 09:50 PM
Congratulations, Sean. As others before me have stated, your testimony was by far the most convincing in realizing the effects of caffeine. I am on day 3 of no caffeine.