Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1 year caffeine free!
06-07-2014, 01:12 AM
1 year caffeine free!
Whats up guys,

Not sure the exact date but it has been about 1 year since I have been caffeine free.

I have ZERO dependence on caffeine and do not miss it at all any more. No lingering symptoms and I am sharp and controlled. It feels great.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: 1 year caffeine free!
Congrats Sean! That is quite an accomplishment in today's stimulated world. Keep going strong!
06-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Great stuff, Sean! You've done yourself proud. I hope this inspires others to do the same.

I'm not sure exactly how long now I've been off caffeine, but figure it's about 2 months and around 1-2 weeks. I am enjoying my sleep life, but my waking life is another story. I'm quite sure I am not "quite" as drugged out in my feelings, but I am still "blah" and struggling to motivate myself, and seem to drop off to sleep too easily these days. Getting more sleepy and it's a bit of a pain, because I used to really enjoy my night time hours and now I struggle to stay awake for long. Getting up early though.

I am hoping things will improve and get through this kind of "rut". I seem also to find more difficulty in eliminating toxins. I've already had this problems for many years, but that seems to have become worse. I'd say probably because everything appears to have slowed down, so my body on caffeine was obviously running "faster", so perhaps that's what made it easier. Whereas now, it feels slower, so when I'm exposed to toxins, I seem to hold onto them longer than I did, and that is creating some issues. I am hoping that will pass...and hoping my system will wake up and speed up!

Cheers everybody!
04-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Congratulations!
08-31-2017, 05:18 AM
What's up

I've currently been off caffeine for a little over 7 months now. Before, I drank probably anywhere from 10-13 cups of coffee per day. I've noticed some symptoms have disappeared in the past few months, but some still remain. I was wondering if this seems normal at this point?

Thanks.