Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meditation can cure anxiety
08-26-2014, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 11:46 AM by Sean Russell.)
Meditation can cure anxiety
The best tool for an anxiety disorder is simple meditation 20 minutes a day.

I promise - as, if not more effective than exercise and most supplements.

The problem is people are lazy! If you are suffering just try it for 1 month.

20 minutes a day. See my thread on what I suggest here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Meditation can cure anxiety
Hey John,

I'm somewhat of an ill disciplined and sporadic meditator.

Any tips?
12-18-2014, 03:16 AM
This is hard to give advice to become more disciplined, because it comes from a desire within. But for motivation I can tell you that if you want to be your best meditation is a path there, and the discipline will pay off big time.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
12-19-2014, 08:26 AM
Make it a habit. Just start with 5 minutes every morning and progress. It's a matter of needing it. If you have anxiety and your not meditating, it's like having a sprained ankle and not icing it.
01-01-2015, 04:41 AM
Thank you for the meditation share, I was looking for something like this. I suggested a podcast dedicated to meditation; as some people are auditory learners, opposed to visual. Though I am grateful, thank you, John Falco!
01-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Yes I would like to hear one as well. And I made a typo in my first thread. It said 2 minutes. Meant to say 20!
01-02-2015, 11:52 AM
I'm gonna get a badass meditation podcast. Just give me a few weeks to a month haha. These things take time. But I want someone who can really get into the science behind what happens in a meditative state and some hacks to do it faster.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
10-10-2015, 11:27 PM
My friend, i would suggest you to do exercise on weekly basis to overcome from stress & depression. Instead of doing meditation daily as we do not get much time because of our busy schedules.

Martin Adam author of the site onlinegenericpills.co. I writes articles, blogs, & latest news on men's & women's health issues. Medications such as MTP kit, Mifeprex online, etc are available at affordable rates.