Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weight Loss
12-03-2014, 06:27 AM
Weight Loss
I am trying to lose 30 pounds by the end of 2015.

Do you think this is achievable?

How would you go about it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2014, 04:06 AM
RE: Weight Loss
Honestly, this is very attainable and you don;t need to do anything fancy.

Cut down (or eliminate) sugars & grains.

Eat more healthy fats and veggies with each meal. (eggs, avocado, cheese, dairy fats like butters and such things. Eat a lot of meats for dinner, and with that you can have sweet potato with butter or black beans.

It doesn't have to get anymore complex than that for a beginner. And the pounds will melt off as your hormones optimize.

Sean Russell is the owner and operator of MenProvement.com and this forum. He is a self improvement enthusiast who loves to help others improve their lives while enjoying his own.
01-16-2015, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2015 03:46 AM by AMETony.)
For a beginner, I wouldn't advise it (right away), but if you are comfortable with the kitchen scale; you could keep track of your intake amounts as so. (do not focus on caloric intake, just yet..) wait until you build a system for yourself i.e.: what foods you enjoy eating, and having a meal schedule for the week. (one or two cheat days - Friday and Sunday)

It's very easy for us to over eat. Naturally we stop eating when we are full, right ? I suggest you eat smaller meals for one week. Hit every food group and have small little snacks throughout the day so you aren't gorging by "meal-time." Also chewing gum helps before a meal so you aren't over eating.

Do NOT skip meals !
Just divide your plate into sections for (greens, fibres/grains, and some kind of meat). As for snacks throughout your day, (nuts, veggies, etc.) No candy bars, or sugars; as Sean advised.

Now onto shredding the weight !
Personally, I like to run before I work out.. depending on what you like to do, whether it's weights first then cardio... always warm up and stretch before. If your doing weights first, stretch and then do say 5-10 minutes on the treadmill to warm-up. Then hit your weight regime. If you are doing cardio first, and you're not used to it. I would advise you start with 20-30 minutes, then add an additional quarter to your time as you see fit. (long story short)...if you have any questions regarding specifics ask away..

To lose 30-Lbs by end of 2015 is completely do-able, and there are so many ways to get there ! (Without supplements) All you need really is 30- minutes a day, each and every day... EVERYBODY has 30-minutes Tongue

This short article may help you with your goals, and motivation:
http://myvega.com/vega-life/vega-blog/3-...4xwsr310fb
http://myvega.com/vega-life/vega-blog/7-...iqblrzr02m
12-14-2015, 03:46 AM
I am looking for arguments for my girl, who persistently advise me to try pills to lose weight. She even has found discounts for it in the Internet! Just look here http://www.rx-discountcoupons.com/coupon...de-10-off/ ! How I can explain she, that all of this pills are not something valuable?
01-20-2016, 09:14 PM
Tongue RE: Weight Loss
water melon, nuts and some vegetables helps to reduce the body weight.....SmileSmile
01-20-2017, 05:39 AM
I had followed below mentioned points which helped me to loss weight with few weeks

- Do not Skip Breakfast
- Eat Low Calorie Foods that are not Easily Treated
- Eat only When you are really Hungry
- Give Up Soda and Avoid Fast Food
- Do not Drink Alot of Water or other Liquid During the Reception Food